"The mission of the
Day Nursery of Abilene, Inc. is to
provide affordable quality child care for a diverse community."
The goals of the Day Nursery of Abilene
- to provide an environment and programs
that promote the physical, intellectual, emotional, and social
development of the child as well as the acceptance of cultural
- to provide child care that is flexible
and accessible to families;
- to ensure availability of affordable child
care for children from all economic levels;
- to provide opportunities for parent education
Clients served include:
- Protective services (abused and neglected) eligible without regard to income.
- Low income children - eligible through Child Care Services, the state-subsidized child care program in Texas.
- Private pay – clients paying published child care rates.
- Drop-in services available to meet community child care needs.